1. All NRA rules will apply except as stated otherwise.
2. Competitors may have a separate classification for the .22 League and the C.F. League.
3. New Shooters must fire a total of 10 “counted” scores to establish a classification for either the .22 league or C.F. league.
4. Twenty record scores must be turned in for the .22 League to qualify for awards. Twenty record scores must be turned in for the C.F. League to qualify for awards. Scores may be fired anytime within the “League dates”.
5. Competitors may “shoot ahead” if so desired. A fired score may be counted “once/twice” for record, if indicated on the range signup sheet prior to firing.
A TPL member participating in the Adirondack League(Monday nights) are allowed to have their home score count for the TPL .22 League, if indicated on the range sheet prior to firing.
6. A competitor may sign up for a maximum of 2 relays at one time. A competitor may not sign up for any additional relays until completing both relays.
7. At the duty personnel’s discretion, record shooters may be given preference over practice shooters.
8. Competitors may fire for practice or record at any time as indicated on the range sheet in either the .22 League or the C.F. League.
9. League awards may vary from season to season at the discretion of the Board of Directors.