I hope this message finds you well! We got a late start this year and we have now settled on a date for the 2015 Sectional Match which will take place on (3/20, 3/21, 3/22). The 2015 NYS Indoor Conventional Championship will not be held at the Troy Pistol League this year. We are hoping another local club will pick up this event in 2016. I encourage you to share this message with others that may be interested in participating in our match and to contact me via email at email@example.com (first choice) or my home phone number 518-877-5105 (2nd choice). We will do our best to accommodate you on the relay time of your choice.
Also include current classification, NRA & NYSRPA number, mailing address, DOB, Email address. (Please see registration form on website)
As we have a number of new shooters coming to our Sectional match at TPL we wanted to pass along some reminders you might find helpful.
If you are unclassified or a new shooter and have a temporary scorebook from a previous competition remember to bring it with you. New shooters will be issued a temporary scorebook at the completion of their relay.
- Triggers are usually weighed by the attending NRA Referee and must meet NRA trigger weight requirements (.22cal is 2lbs) per rule 3.1.3.
- It is best to arrive 30-45 minutes before the relay start time to register and go thru equipment check. *WE EXPECT TO HAVE FULL RELAYS AND MUST START ON TIME.
- As we are in winter it is best to keep your firearm as warm as possible during transportation as the cold will affect trigger weight!
- For those of you who wish to order souvenir T-Shirts or Sweat Shirts we will take orders and they will be available for pickup at the March NYS Championship match at TPL.
- Those wishing to enter the team match consider who you want to shoot on the (4 man) teams before you go to the line. You must declare your team members prior to shooting the match.
As always should you have any questions let us know. We at TPL look forward to seeing you at the coming matches.